In my New Year sewing room tidy-up, I found a piece of towelling and two baby bibs cut out in a drawer. I decided to finish them and use up all the towelling. The result was four more sets of baby bibs and burp cloths.
I managed to make the binding sit flatter this time. Practice! I had both 100 per cent cotton binding and poly-cotton blend in my stash. The pure cotton binding (red) was much softer and nicer to use, and I will try to buy only that in future.
The burp cloths vary in size depending on either the fabric remnant I was using or, as I got close to using up all the towelling, how much towelling I had left.
I still love my Kamsnaps snaps.
One set has already been given to a dog-park friend. The others are ready for when another baby arrives.
All the towelling is now gone and I have one less UFO and well-intentioned craft supply lurking in the back of the drawers or the Cupboard of Shame. Hurrah!