I have been making up my own versions. The links take you to PDFs of my modified versions.
I sewed a few appliqué blocks by modifying some of the designs of the square blocks.
I found that modifying B1 Bachelor Buttons ended up with something that looks like the pompoms on a clown’s hat.
I changed the squarish D3 Jason’s Jacks and made it triangularish.
D8 Dee Dee’s Delight lost a set of points and shrank to fit.
E1 Aunt Exie’s Phlox lost a melon and grew to fill the space.
H12 Hannah Lou’s Hearts lost a heart.
I simplified the eighth block on the top row.
Then, I started on some pieced blocks.
If you use your imagination, you might see how K8 Springbrook Park became this.
And M11 Rickshaw became this.
I simplified the fifth block on the top row.
The first block on the bottom row just needed a little tidy up.
So now I have ten of the triangles sewn.
I will not be getting much sewing done for the rest of the month as I fly away on holiday tomorrow! Yippee! I will not be blogging for a few weeks as I will be eating and drinking my way around Spain.